Wednesday, April 16, 2008
The Producers!!!
Yesterday me Manna and Chel went to go see The Producers at Neptune Theater....we sat in line for like three hours to get tickets all the while really strange people were walking by (we were downtown so it wasn't THAT weird to see odd people.) Like this like old man who stood in front of us staring Im not too sure what he was looking at :P. He stood there for like 15 minutes and he just kept asking what?? It was VERY interesting, it gave me quite a good laugh. Then after all the waiting we got to the front of the line...and they told us that the show was cancelled for the night :$ I WAS DEVASTATED!!!!!! :P so we decided to go to timmy's and get dougnuts. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That sucks that you didn't get to see the show. I heard that the producers was a very good one. I saw the movie with matthew brodrick in it.
But oh boy...I am now craving a boston cream donut from Timmy's.
up date... Please
Post a Comment